Saturday, April 14

Weekend Links

All I've really been reading this week is the apartment section of Atlanta's Craigslist. But here are some other things from around the internet that might be slightly more fun: 

Texts from Hillary is hilarious.

Ellen Silverman gives us a glimpse inside Cuban kitchens (via Sociological Images).

Pizza from a vending machine isn't fresh.

Arizona continues to excel at being a terrible place for women to live. A new law, hilariously called the Women's Health and Safety Act, defines gestational age as beginning on the first day of a woman's last period, rather than at fertilization. I'm counting down the days until states start defining conception as the first day of a woman's first period ever.

The Hunger Games is Not a Love Triangle

10 DIY Blogs You Should Be Reading 

Did you love Little House on the Prairie? I did! I even wore a calico dress, my lace up riding boots, and a bonnet to school for an entire week. So obviously, I can't wait to read this new memoir.

Every sperm is sacred! 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...