Tuesday, September 4

3 travel essentials

We took a four-day trip to Italy last week (photos coming right up!), and I wanted to share three great things we packed...
Fjallraven bag. I learned about this Swedish bag on Momfilter, and now we swear by it, too. This bag is durable and unisex, but the coolest thing are the straps: You can carry it by the short handles, on one shoulder, or as a backpack. SO great for getting through an airport and using throughout your trip.
Eberjey chemise. Our honeymoon was the first time I wore my Eberjey slip, and since then I've packed it for every vacation. It's pretty and comfy (a rare combo for lingerie) and demure enough to wear out on the hotel balcony. And much sexier than my usual hiking socks:)
Bensimon shoes, which I've written about many times before. They're comfy, tomboyish, and make you look French! Bensimon are perfect travel shoes, especially when you don't want to look like a tourist.

What clothes or accessories do you always pack for a trip?

P.S. Seven beauty products for vacations, and a honeymoon packing tip.

(Photo by Crystin Moritz)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...