Monday, October 8

Hi!

I've missed you. And I've missed writing.

I know I don't need to make any excuses for my little blog break but just to fill you in, over the past three months I've been busy moving, job hunting, getting used to a new job, playing with (and potty training) our new puppy, getting engaged, and attempting to figure out how to plan a wedding.

It has been a fun and crazy couple of months.

But finally, it feels like things are getting "back to normal." Everything isn't so new, the puppy doesn't need to go outside every five minutes, I feel like we have some sort of routine, and my initial panic that we would never find a wedding photographer that cost less than a new car is over.

I've missed writing more and more these past few weeks, and am happy to say that I plan to be back with regular posting. And while I promise this isn't going to turn into a wedding blog, I'm looking forward to sharing - and hopefully learning - about feminist wedding ideas (and budget tips)!

xoxo,
Shannon
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...